- This learning is designed at those who have previously attended the face to face Safeguarding workshop or equivalent.
- The learning from this course can be beneficial for all roles with regular responsibility for children, including parents; the content can be useful as a precursor to a face-to-face workshop.
- Please bookmark this address to your browser, you can then return to the online resource if you do not complete all four modules in one visit or at a later stage to access some of the resources.
- There are 4 different modules of differing length and detail covering the principles of best practice, an awareness of concerns of abuse and the reporting process.
- There is a digital test at the end of the four modules that you need to complete to be awarded the certificate. This requires a pass mark of 80% to be successful.
- You will be given the opportunity to read text and watch information clips and to check your knowledge before completing the digital test
- You can complete the full learning in one visit or you can return using a bookmark.
- Once you have completed the learning we encourage you to return to watch the clips and to read and use the supporting material